Wireless Callbox Features and Benefits
For additional detail on each model's features and the optional accessories available, please visit the Callbox Index area of our website.
Standard Call Box System's Features And Accessories:
- Easy One Button Operation
- Automatic Voice User Instruction Message
- Instant, Automatic Voice Callbox ID and Location Announcement
- Silent Tamper Alert Broadcast to Monitoring Personnel
- Distinctive Low Battery Alert Message
- Field Programmable Messages - Can be Recorded in any Language or Temporarily Changed for a Special Event
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Total Solid State Circuitry
- Modular Board for One-Trip Service Calls
- ADA Compliant
- Instant, Reliable, and Crystal-Clear Two-Way Voice Communication Broadcast to an Individual or a Team of Monitors
- Seamless Integration into Current Radio System
- Fully Upgradeable if Radio Frequency Changes
- Carrier Operated Relay or Cueing - No Simultaneous Transmission Interference
- Supports All Smart-Net Functions
- Optional Area Monitoring Feature - Certain Restrictions Apply
- Solar or AC/DC Powered
- Battery Backup
- 60-Day Standby Battery Capacity
- Adjustable "Four-Season" Solar Panel Mounting Bracket
- Solar Power Upgrade to a 10 or 20 Watt Panel - For Areas with Low Sun Light
Callbox Enclosures and Stanchions:
- Door and Door Less Models
- Self-Closing Door on Door Models
- Front Panel User Courtesy Light
- Durable Weather-Resistant, Powder-Coated Aluminum Enclosures
- Durable Weather-Resistant, Powder-Coated or PVC Stanchion on Select Models
- Optional Custom Color - A Selection of Color Choices is Available to Match Any Environment
- Red, White or Blue "ASSISTANCE", "EMERGENCY" or "CALLBOX", Reflective or Non-Reflective Vinyl Message Decals
- Optional Custom Messages and Color Decals are Available
- Optional Strobe Light (Standard on Select Models) - Automatically Turns on When the Callbox is Activated
- Optional Locator/Strobe Light with Upgraded Solar Power (Standard on Select Models,) - For Dim-Lighted Areas, a Low-Power Beacon Light will Assist Users in Locating the Callbox
- Turnkey - Completely Assembled for Easy Installation
- Optional Aluminum Base Pedestal - For Callbox Stanchion Placement on Hard Surfaces; i.e., Concrete and Asphalt
Additional Optional Features and Accessories:
- Expandable for Auxiliary Peripherals; i.e., Water, Gas, Smoke, Motion Detection Devices and Gate Entry.
- Digital ANI (Automatic Number Identification) - Enables any Callbox with MDC-1200 Signaling to be Visually Identified at Another Radio with an LCD Display and at a Dispatch Center Console.
- Auto Check In (Requires the above Digital ANI and a Dot-Matrix Printer) - Enables each Callbox to Automatically "Check In" with its ANI Code and "Alias" Every 24 Hours. A Hard Copy Record of Each Callbox's Transmission and "Check In" will then be Printed Out.
- Dot-Matrix Printer (For Use with Digital ANI Option) A Printer at the Console will Provide a Record of all Callbox Alerts, Auto Check Ins, and Radio Push-To-Talk Activity as Each Callbox Reports Every 24 Hours.
MACONE and MACPLUS CALLBOX SYSTEM'S FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES:
In addition to the features and accessories listed for our Standard Callbox Systems, our advanced MAC Callbox Series includes:
- Stainless Steel Enclosure - Powder-Coated, Corrosion Resistant, Heavy Duty 316 Stainless Steel Callbox Enclosure Intended to Provide Protection Against the Harshest of Elements, Including the Formation of Ice.
- Self-Closing Pneumatic/Mechanical Door - Even Though the Door Automatically Shuts to a Tight Seal, it has been Engineered to Close Gradually to Prevent Injury.
- ADA Compliant Hinges - Door is Easily Opened, Requiring less than 2 pounds of pressure!
- Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) Models Available
- MACPLUS - Four (4) Identifier Buttons; i.e., POLICE/MEDICAL, MECHANICAL/TOWING, GAS/TIRE, HEARING IMPAIRED NOTIFICATION to Assist Monitoring Personnel in Routing a Call Correctly.
- MACPLUS - Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) Models Available
- MACPLUS - Optional Customized Software
Hands Free Callbox System's Features And Accessories:
In addition to the features and accessories listed for our Standard Callbox Systems, our new Hands Free Callbox includes:
- Ultra Thin 16-Inch Wide Powder-Coated Aluminum Enclosure
- ½ Duplex Operation for "Hands Free" Communication
- Magnetic Loop Detector Activation
» See wireless callbox overview.
» See wireless callbox product index.